Vinyasa & Hatha Yoga Teacher Certification - 200H
REGULAR PRICE | $3,199 CAD
EARLY BIRD (>15 dec. 2018) | -15%
Upcoming Training: May 1 - 21, 2019
This program is for:
Our program is for anyone who wants to immerse themselves in a yoga experience, to deepen their personal practice, or learn to teach Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga safely and anchored in the tradition of yoga.
This program is internationally accredited:
Typically, to teach yoga anywhere in the world, an instructor is required to hold a minimum 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification from a Registered Yoga Alliance School. The International Yoga Alliance is a non-profit governing body that represents and supports Yoga Teachers, Yoga Schools, and Yoga Studios. MSYI has been registered with The Yoga Alliance since 2007, and currently holds a 200 and 500 School Designation.
During your program:
During your 200-Hour MSYI experience, you will practice various styles of asana, including Power Yoga (Vinyasa or Flow); Hatha Yoga (Gentle Yoga); Yin Yoga ( slow-paced, but intense, style of yoga geared to open deep tissue); and Yoga Nidra (a yogic sleep meditation), which science exhibits that a 45 minute practice of Yoga Nidra is equivalent to 4-6 hours of deep sleep.
Our promise to you:
- You can expect to leave your 200-Hour YTT Program with the necessary tools to teach empowering, heartfelt, REAL yoga classes to your students of all ages, shapes, sizes and level of experience. MSYI is for EVERY BODY.
- When you become a yoga teacher, you become a teacher of life, a guide. This 'job' is not be taken lightly. You will leave your training with the tools that are required to effectively guide your students in healing their mind, body, and spirit.
- A MSYI Teacher is one who possesses authenticity, grace, and courage to follow their true path. They know the importance of self-love, have an anchored personal practice, and extensive knowledge in all areas of yoga. The embodiment of their own teachings make them a wonderful example for their students. This will be YOU!
Getting your certificate:
- Upon completion of your 200 Contact Hours, you are required to fulfil your practicum post-training requirement as follows:
- 5 hours of Karma Yoga at a non-profit organization (i.e. homeless shelter, women's shelter, day care, Montessori school, etc.) or volunteering your time to clean up the streets, parks or beaches, with your Karma Journal assignment. Your Karma Journal assignment includes: record how you felt before and after your karma experience, include date and location of your karma experience. Email the 5 hours of experience and journal assignment together.
- Teach 3, 1-hour Asana classes, and 3, 15-minute Meditations. Submit a video (via You Tube or Vimeo link) to MSYI of your first video. You will receive feedback to implement on your second video; and the same for your third video; and recordings of all 3 meditations.
- Completion and submission of your Final Course Essay Assignment (your topic will be individually assigned to you upon submission of your fifth video).
\\\ Financing is available // Register for both trainings and save! // Questions? Contact Hali Love directly. ///